Simple structure, Reliable running
Spiral classifier is beneficiation equipment. Because of the principle that solid particles with different specific gravity will get different deposition rate in liquid, spiral classifier can realize mechanical classification effectively. This machine takes advantages of simple structure and reliable running.
Applications: Widely used in combine with ball grinder into closed circulation for ore-sand separation in the ore separation plant; classify ore sand and fine sludge in gravity ore separation plant; classify the stone of ore pulp at the metal ore separation process; and remove sludge/water at the ore separation process.
Spiral Classifier is widely used in different particle ore,grading pulp and process of ore desilter in the concentrator.
Learn More About M&C Mining Machinery Spiral classifier
1. Simple structure, reliable running and easy operation.
2. It mechanically classifies through the mechanism of different sedimentation speed of solid particle in liquid due to different size and different specific gravity.
3. It can classify the ground material powder from the grinder, spiral the coarse stone into material inlet of grinder through the spiral chip, and discharge the classified fine stone from overflow surface.
4. Its base is made from channel steel, and its body is welded from steel plate.
5. The lower support of spiral bearing is of engine-bearing structure of good wear-resistance and durability.
6. The lifting device is of electric and manual mode.
Fine ore pulps are fed into water tank through the feeding opening located in the center of settling zone. Beneath the inclined water tank is the ore pulp classification zone where ore pulps are stirred by low-speed impellers. Fine ore particles are lifted up and then spilled out the overflow opening,coarse ore particles precipitate down to tank bottom and are discharged via discharge opening.The position of the overflow opening is higher than the bearing centre where in the bottom of the screw shaft,and lower than the upper edge of overflow spiral.